Saturday, March 5, 2011

Miscarriage

Well, I went in for my OB appointment last week expecting to see a little fluttering heartbeat on the sono.......and nothing. They had me come back a couple of days later to check again and....nothing. The only thing they could see was a small sac. I would have been 10 weeks along now. I have been praying and waiting to pass everything naturally, but haven't been very productive. So, I made an appointment to have a D&C done on Monday. I'm very nervous about it. I have never had surgery, broken a bone, or anything like that. I'm also still nursing my 12 month old, so I don't like the thought of having to have anesthesia. Plus the fact that I won't be able to eat all day before the procedure, which is at 6 pm. I'm at peace with the miscarriage....a lot of prayer has helped with that, now it's just the thought of the D&C. I know everything will be OK and God has a plan. I pray for another sweet little blessing soon, as soon as all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment